Sklavos Law Group, PC is located in Jericho, the heart of Nassau County, New York, the firm’s geographic proximity to all of the Long Island and New York City courthouses enables it to efficiently represent a wide variety of financial, business and individual clients from all over the metropolitan area of New York.
As the firm has evolved, it has remained on the cutting edge of the law allowing it to more quickly and accurately advise and protect its client’s interests. Our character has been shaped by blending the best aspects of its founding member’s knowledge of the law and courtroom experience with the reputation it has built through involvement with the Bar and politics.
Our Firm has been representing civil litigation clients since our inception. When it comes to civil litigation truth is truly stranger than fiction. Clients come to us with hosts of problems that are neither injury based nor commercial. The biggest question from these clients is “do I have a case”. We thoroughly research an issue and help you devise a strategy. We have represented civil litigation clients in every court on Long Island, in all five boroughs of New York City and Westchester. We will fight to protect your rights and seek your remedies.
Contact us today to set up a consultation.
- Professional Associations:
- Admitted to 2nd Judicial Department
- Admitted to United States Federal Court for the Eastern District
- Admitted to United States Federal Court for Southern District
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association (Past Director)
- Nassau County Democratic Party Executive Committee
- New York State Women’s Bar Association, Long Island Mentoring Partnership (Award Winner)
- Nassau County Volunteer Lawyer’s Project, Locust Valley/Bayville Soccer Club (President)